Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yummy Recycled Wool at YumYuc

Another new etsy seller has joined the cloth diaper team and I am loving her shop! I admit I have a special place in my heart for recycled wool, but her creations are really something special. Here is a matching set including longies, soaker, and hat:

Look closely and you'll see that these are not just your average recycled soakers (click on the photo to see more views). These are specially crafted with a unique design to create a great fit and eye-pleasing cuteness! And I just love that yellow, it makes me wish I had a newborn again so I would have a reason to buy that set.

And check out this wool skirty with matching headband:

How many ways can I say cute?

I'm looking forward to seeing some more great creations from this seller. And hopefully she'll stock some larger sizes soon that will fit my almost 2-year old daughter (hint hint).

Visit this new shop at YumYuc.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank you mama!
    I was soo surprised to see my work pop up when I hit the recycled link, it actually made me blush all over :)
    I'm really glad to know someone's showin' some love. I've been working really hard on getting some new equipment, reorganizing my studio, and developing some new patterns. I should have a variety of new and recycled woolie goodness out before Valentines!

    Peace, Love & Lanolin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...