Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cloth Diaper Foundation donation from my wonderful customers!

Winkydinks always has a listing for my customers to purchase a soaker for donation to the Cloth Diaper Foundation (formerly Miracle Diapers) in their name. I take the money they send me to put towards materials, shipping, and Paypal fees and then donate my time to create fleece soakers to donate. This quarter, I have 5 to send in! 
 THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You can also donate cash or gently used diapers and accessories to the Cloth Diaper Foundation (tax deductible!). I am slowly but surely donating away my personal stash as my youngest is almost completely done with diapers. Turning a slightly sad moment for me into a positive for someone else in need always makes it better :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...