- It lets us know you have received your package
- It helps us know what our customers are thinking
- It shows that our shop is reliable and trustworthy
- It tells a story of the quality of our products
- It lets other buyers know that someone before them took a chance on handmade and was satisfied (we all know that some people don't risk buying from a new shop because nobody has tested them out - what if the product looks like their 5 year old made it??)
"How do I go about leaving feedback," you might ask?
- On Etsy: When you log in to your account, you will see a pink bar near the top of the screen that might say "You need to leave feedback for 2 items".Click on the link next to it, and then fill in the blanks (you can only submit one item at a time, or use the batch feedback option).
- You can also go to "Your Etsy" and then click "Feedback" in the column on the left side of the screen. This also shows the feedback sellers have left for you as the buyer (as you can see above, I have 7 customers to leave feedback for yet!).
- You have 120 days to leave feedback. Try out your product, and then come back and post your feedback.
Many sellers also have Facebook fan pages. You can leave a product review on those pages if they have a "review" tab on their page (It may be under a tab called "boxes"). You can also post product photos to the fan wall. (We LOVE that too!)
If you've made a purchase from Hyena Cart, you can leave feedback on your purchase by going to "Purchase" under your name in the upper left corner. There is a link for "Leave Feedback" next to each item you've purchased.