Sunday, January 26, 2014

Make a sweater into....anything!


This month I seem to be posting on all things wool, and what better time of year? It's cold outside, in most places anyway....
I was over visiting a friend and she showed me this cool hat, gloves and scarf that she made from an old sweater.  The idea of recycling sweaters has always been interesting to me, and I have always wanted to recycle yarn from a really nice scrunchy soft cashmere sweater to knit into something.  So I decided to do a pinterest search to see other peoples recycle ideas.  I am picturing my favorites here and click here to view the whole search... everything from wildly ornate sweaters to yarn can be made from unwanted thrift store sweaters... have fun and please comment with your own sweater projects below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...