Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

As I got up this morning I noticed a blurry look when I peered outside....it was ice... all over the windows!  So since we will probably be stuck indoors with a toddler on the loose, I thought I would post a few snowed in ideas from my pinterest boards...

Snowed In Fun Ideas... We used pom poms for snowball fights all through the Christmas season and everyone from toddlers to grampa's had fun playing with them...


Here are a few specific projects for young people to keep busy on those days when you can't go outside.

This last board really inspired me...I'm not sure if I ever want to sleep in an igloo, but there are some really cool pictures of actual igloos, backyard projects and some great edible projects too!

Have a great day whatever your weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...