Monday, August 4, 2008

Ruffle Bum Shorties (or Longies!) Crochet Pattern

My adorable Ruffle Bum Shorties pattern is finally ready to go! This is my first really girly pattern, and I think it turned out quite well! My wee man was kind enough to model them for me too!

The rise and length are easily adjusted to fit your little girl, just like with my other patterns. This one is a tad more difficult, though, and probably is not best for beginners (my striped pattern is perfect for beginners, though!). This pattern ties with a simple "belt" rather than braided strands as my other patterns do.

I also have a cute boy shorties pattern coming soon! You can see all my patterns in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute. Awesome job and thats cool you made a pattern.
    Best wishes for lots of sales.
    erika
    www.erikaschiquis.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...