Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls Day Out

I had a great little mini-vacation and am now back to work! I have had some fun these past few weeks sewing things just for little girls. I stocked some cute fitted cloth diapers, a pul/fleece diaper cover, and a swingback dress and diaper set on both my Etsy and my HyenaCart.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
deebleDdo

Most of these diapers can also have a dress or appliqued tee, or an embroidered cover made to match the diaper fabric...just ask because I am having a good time digitizing designs for embroidery. :)

3d is open again for custom orders for embroidery and cloth diapering items, and as always, I am happy to have you send your own diapers or garments to me to be embroidered. You can visit the 3d~DeebleDdo blog to view the design gallery and get a peek at what I've done recently.

Thanks for your patronage of our Etsy Cloth Diapering Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...