Monday, February 18, 2008

Brand New Blogger

I have never posted to a blog before, but hey, time to learn I think. Just wanted to talk about a new member who joined yesterday. She is crys f. She has a site called wee ones and makes tons of beautiful diapers and other items too. I also need to say that if you use FOE she has a yahoo group to buy if from at GREAT prices. I have ordered 3 times, - - great service. She is in Canada and if you check out her site, the picture on the opening page is of her new son born Dec 27, 2007. I am so glad this group is up and running, I have learned so much already. I needed the postal helps Joy and Georganne put up this morning. In my pre diaper-making addiction life I was not using the computer so much, so I am running as fast as I can to catch up. Must say tho, the three letter acronyms and abbreviations can embarass me as I try to tell my daughter what they probably mean! She is gently guiding me. Thanks for a place to talk diapers and diaper makers,
Kathy from Katnappies

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...sorry Kathy, I just have to chuckle. I have a hard time with all the abbreviations as well...there are SO many! You will get it though, just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...