Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breezy Babies cloth diapers available now!



Even though I make my own diapers I am always on the look out for new and interesting designs. There are lots out there but I always seem to come back to etsy cloth diapers because I love the fact that I can help support a WAHM like my self and I'd rather do that over supporting a big manufacturer any day. I have some diapers available up in my shop that are instock and ready to go. A few months ago I changed my shop from made to order to instock only. With the demands of my family and my College courses I found that this was the best way to go. I still love making and using my diapers. What I like about them is that they are breathable, they don't get stinky or crunchy and the wash and dry up quickly. I have been using a size 2 on my son since he was a couple of months old. He is now 16 months old and still in size 2 with room to grow at 22 lbs. If you are trying to find an economical diaper choice this would be a great way to go. With pins or snappis you can get a great fit. In this economy stretching the dollar seems to be an obstacle that many are trying to face.
I also would like to announce my new woven labels. I am pretty happy with them, but I may try a new color way next time.
I have also started to make changing pads which are backed with cotton/rubber sheeting and limited edition prints.
If you want to see what I am up to come check out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting article. As a father of three (8 and under), I went through a mountain of diapers and thousands of dollars I'm sure. I wish we took the time to do something like you to save a ton of cash.

    Chuck LaPenta
    Internet Business Consultant
    Lapantz Workforce
    "Go Marching One By One"
    Work From Home
    Free Article Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to clean cloth diapers is to pre-rinse them off in the toilet using a Hand Bathroom Bidet Sprayer. So convenient and if you are trying to help the environment (and your pocket book) you can give it a double whammy by virtually eliminating toilet paper use at the same time as you benefit from using it on the diapers, by using it on yourself. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper, would you? You'd wash it off" Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com they come in an inexpensive kit and can be installed without a plumber. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...