Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winkydinks recycled wool - In Stock!

This month, I decided to try a new technique in my "manufacturing process". I usually make a few soakers here and there and post them as I go. After returning from vacation this month, I decided to set a target date a couple weeks out and do one large stocking instead. I thought this would help me get organized, motivated, and provide a greater selection to my customers all at once. Stop by and take a look at my shop! I've got over 20 items to list.
The good news is that I got a lot done! The not-so-good news is I felt like it was more pressure and more work to try to get it all done by a deadline. I haven't decided what to do going forward, but we'll see how it goes this time around!!

Examples of items being stocked April 1st:









1 comment:

  1. So, I have to ask, I am not a soaker user cloth diaper-er...

    What's up with the buttonholes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...