Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW! Snappy Nappies now available at La Petite Krott Creations



After putting a lot of my time and effort into knitting Wool Soakers/Diaper Covers. I have decided to concentrate more on cloth diapers. I am happy to introduce a new design for La Petite Krott Creations : Snappy Nappies!
These are still made with my shop focus in mind with 100% cotton. I was getting tired of separating diapers from each other after they became stuck together in the wash, even with laundry tabs. So I chose to make these with snap closure for a more convenient diaper. These are a One Size Fits Most diaper with adjustable snaps, which allow this diaper to fit from newborn to toddler size. I have 6 fabric patterns to choose from, with more coming soon! Please check out my shop for more information and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...