Sunday, April 5, 2009

Burp Cloths and Flannel Wipes



When I first switched over from disposables to cloth, I was most aggravated by using disposable wipes...and then I thought I had a light bulb moment - why not make cloth wipes - little did I know, I was the only one who saw this light bulb as I soon found that most cloth diapering families already use cloth wipes! Needless to say, Little Moose Diapers' Flannel wipes are made of 2 layers of flannel, while the family wipes are made of a layer of flannel and a THICK layer of white terrycloth.

I soon found the need for some large absorbent burp cloths, since my daughter was known to spit up her entire feeding (or so it seemed). The burp cloths I make are made of one layer of microfiber terry surrounded by adorable flannel prints. The edges have been snipped and leave an frayed appearance, which babies enjoy playing with.



You can find these items and more at www.littlemoosediapers.etsy.com

Happy Diapering!
Hope
Little Moose Diapers

1 comment:

  1. The best way to clean cloth diapers is to pre-rinse them off in the toilet using a Hand Bathroom Bidet Sprayer. So convenient and if you are trying to help the environment (and your pocket book) you can give it a double whammy by virtually eliminating toilet paper use at the same time as you benefit from using it on the diapers, by using it on yourself. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper, would you? You'd wash it off" Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com they come in an inexpensive kit and can be installed without a plumber. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain. One review: http://jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com/2009/04/spray-it-or-scrub-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...