Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goth Girly Covers and Order Status Update

First the update: Alison1L got shipped out yesterday. Kiddo353 I have 6 trainers done for your replacement. Pink Cupcake Cafe, I have 2 out of 3 of your last trainers done for you.

I finished the punk princess pocket diaper for the WAHM Nation collaborative, and even got 2 new covers done to list in my store. Shown below, as a link, are the 2 covers I just finished this morning. They are a single layer of PUL (one is hot pink with the pink plaid skull and crossbones print and the other is purple with the purple plaid skull and crossbones print) and bound in soft black fold over elastic, with matching black snaps. Shown here on the middle rise setting.



Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...