Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introducing the Tarzan Tushie!!

I mentioned on my blog recently that leopard print inspires me....
So I switched the machine to black thread yesterday and look at what I've just listed!
Velour-lined fitted diaper with a side-snapping design (great for toddlers who have figured out how to undo velcro/snaps on the front!)

You know you want to see your little Tarzan (or Jane) running around in this sweet thing!
This (and many other new listings) are all in my "It's a Jungle Out There" theme of the month section for March: Buy any item from the themed section (including the one shown above), and get 25% off another item in the store. See LilBees shop announcement for details.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it. Something about leopard print diapers. . .
    And I see you've got snaps on your diapers now, how exciting is that?

    One more thing, I just had to add that the designer fitted diaper you made with the big purple flower is still my absolute favorite diaper in our stash. We've had it for about a year now and it's probably been washed about a hundred times, but it still looks brand new. It's so awesome! Perfect fit on Lola, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you just CAN'T go wrong with leopard print!

    I'm thrilled to hear that the flower is still loved! I keep meaning to go back to making those designer diapers but have just had other things to do...I will have to get a few in stock though. Hmm, that would be a good activity for the next two weeks when Hubby is out of town with the camera (and I won't be able to list anything so I'll have time for slower projects). LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...