Friday, November 2, 2012

Out of Diapers? Try a Receiving Blanket!

When I started to use cloth I heard a lot about being able to use a receiving blanket as a diaper. I had never tried this and soon forgot all about it. Well for the first time ever Little Pumpkin ran out of diapers. I had put them to wash but before bed I had forgotten to put them to dry, so while diapers were drying I had nothing to put LP in. Then I remembered the receiving blankets! I looked up how to fold a flat diaper and gave it a try, and I have to say using the receiving blanket as a diaper is great! I may try some flat diapers now.






I decided to share with you how to use a receiving blanket as a diaper.
 




I hope that your find this helpful! Happy cloth diapering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...