Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Nights Deluxe Nighttime Fitted Diaper

My little one is a heavy nighttime wetter, and after many mornings of soaked clothing and bedding I got tired of it. Finally I developed this diaper!

It has 5 layers of microfiber (3 is enough for a typical AIO), and also has a microfleece liner to keep the little one dry all night. The doubler is sewn across the back, so the diaper is all one piece and easy to use; but the doubler is free in front, so it comes loose to get clean in the wash and dry quickly.


I recommend pairing this diaper with a wool cover for ultimate leak protection.

3 comments:

  1. wow this looks like great work. When my son gets bigger may need these if he doesnt learn how to hold his water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those look great! I love the etsy ingenuity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I've just completed my own version of a dipe for the same reasons. DS is a HEAVY wetter too and soaked beds, clothing etc is no fun! Congrats on the new design. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...