Friday, April 4, 2008

My new favorite diaper!

So a while ago it was requested from a wholesaler to do one size diapers for her. These had always been on my "to list" (sort like the HONEY do list I have for my dh ~ stuff is always on there but never seems to leave the list :) and so I decided that before my 3rd little boy was going to be born (just after Christmas of '07) I was bound and determined that I was going to create these diapers. So off I went and what I ended up with I think is soooo cool and they work so well. I've been using them on my newest little boy since he was 2 weeks old, and even use them on my 2 yo!! So without further ado here is the picture of one of the newest additions to my ever growing line of cloth diapers.

Here are the new one size pocket diapers I did just a few weeks ago (again at the urging of a customer.)
I love how life changes what we need for our kiddos and therefore we create new and exciting things. It keeps life interesting, and sewing always challenging!

Have a great day!
www.weeones.biz or weeonesbyjajoc.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...