Here are some tips to reducing trash that goes to the landfill!
1. Use re-useable grocery bags.
2. Compost plant & vegetable waste to use in your garden.
3. Recycle plastics, paper, & cans.
4. Buy in bulk, less packaging means less waste!
5. Get your bills electronically & opt-out of junk mail.
6. Use a reuseable water bottle.
7. Donate & buy used clothing & household items.
8. Choose long-lasting metal or wood toys rather than plastic.
9. Use rechargeable batteries and long-life bulbs.
10. Use resealable, reusable containers for lunch and leftovers.